- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, NY
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Doctoral Candidate, Romance Philology
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Teaching Fellow, French Department/Romance Linguistics Program
- Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics, and French
Honors courses in both subject areas
Honors and Recognitions
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (1990 to present).
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating 5.0 out of 5.0, see Matindale.com and Lawyers.com for reviews.
- Marquis Who’s Who in American Law (since 2011)
- Marquis Who’s Who in America (since 2013)
- Marquis Who’s Who in the East (since 2014)
- Best Lawyers
- Best Attorneys of America
- New York Super Lawyers
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, Family Law “10 Best Attorney”
Bar Association Participation
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML)
Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
- Board of Managers, New York Chapter.
- Co-Chair, Amicus Curiae Committee, New York Chapter.
- Co-Chair, Legislative Committee, New York Chapter, Emeritus.
- Member, Amicus Committee, National Organization, Emeritus.
- Member, Legislation Committee, National Organization, Emeritus.
- Inter Bar Association Legislation Committee, Emeritus.
- Interdisciplinary-Accountants and Appraisers Committee of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, New York Chapter.
- Interdisciplinary Committee of Mental Health and Family Law, Delegate from the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Emeritus.
- New York State Bar Association
Member, Executive Committee, Family Law Section.
- Co-Chair, Amicus Curiae Committee, Family Law Section, Executive Committee (2009 -2018).
- Past Chair, Sub-Committee on the Revision of Disclosure and Valuation of the
Special Committee on Equitable Distribution, Family Law Committee.
- Past Chair, Sub-Committee on Parent-Child Privilege of the Family Law Committee.
- Committee on Courts of Appellate Jurisdiction.
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education (2011-2016)
- Subcommittee on CLE Publications, Emeritus.
Pro Bono Services
- NCFJE, Brooklyn, NY. Man of the Year Honoree, 1995 for pro bono service.